Purpose of Obtaining Death Certificate
Death certificates are essential for the following below-given purposes.
- A death certificate is a documentary proof for the cause of death of a person.
- Death certificate gives information related to the time of death, date of death and place of death of a person.
- A death certificate can be used to relieve the person from social, legal and official commitments.
- To settle the property inheritance, a death certificate is one of the mandatory documents.
- The death certificate is enabling the family member of the deceased to collect insurance and other benefits.
- A death certificate is also used for genealogical information
For Correction Kindly fill contact us Form Thanks